This recipe is a lovely warming dish that works for those midweek quick family dinners, getting everyone their mix of veggies, proteins and wonderful tasty flavours. One to go back to time and time again.
6 Pack of skin on deboned Chicken Thighs
Pack of new potatoes
1 red onion
2 large Carrots
500ml Chicken stock
Tablespoon of flour
Salt & Pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 190c
2. Start by roughly chopping the veg
3. Then slicing the chorizo
4. Place all the chopped ingredients in a tray and cover with the flour and mix with a glug of oil.
5. To this pour in the chicken stock.
6. On top add the chicken, then the sprigs of thyme and generously season with salt and pepper.
7. Bake for 30mins.
8. Serve in bowls and season with salt and pepper.