This easy on the purse lunch/dinner is perfect for back to uni students or quick easy midweek meals when you want to save some cash and quickly rustle up some tasty food.
- 1 packet Tonkatsu ramen
- Teaspoon of soy topped up with water to submerge
- 1 tomato
- 3 smoked bacon rashers
- 1 egg
- Spring onions
- Salt and Pepper
- Sesame seeds for decoration
1. Preheat an oven at 200c
2. Boil a pan of water and put an egg in for 6 minutes, once cooked cool immediately and then submerge in a mix of the soy and water.
3. Next put soy on the tomato and place with the bacon in the oven.
4. Boil the noodles as per the directions.
5. Slice the spring onion.
6. Get a bowl and then place in the noodles and any seasoning, top with the cooked crisp bacon, tomato, egg, spring onion, then decorate with the seasonings.