- Pack of Trail mix seeds
- Strawberry jam
- Slice the apples into quarters, the pears just need the bottoms cutting off and the kiwis need to be cut in half.
- Next using a shard knife (kids to be supervised by an adult) cut out wedges from each fruit segment to create a mouth shape, try to make this a big wedge as we need to fit in all the teeth and tongues! (note that the pear will need an extra small wedge cut at the top for the eye)
- Next using the trail mix, pick out seeds and start to push them into the top row of the wedge to look like teeth, this can be any combination to make them look as terrifying as possible.
- Then we need to slice up a strawberry, cut off the top and put on your worktop with the tip facing up, slice into the strawberry creating thin tongue like slices.
- Next take some jam, mix it up well, maybe add a dash of water in a bowl and a big spoon to loosen up the jam and start to spoon into the mouths of the fruit monsters, follow this with the strawberry tongues and your monsters should be well under way.
- Now the last bit, we need to give them eyes, make a small incision at the top of each fruit and place in two pumpkin seeds. (for the pear just do the one).
- And there you have it now devour them before they devour you!