- Pre-made puff pastry
- Sunflower Seeds
- Mozzarella sticks
- For the Witches Fingers, take a mozzarella stick and place in the middle of the rectangle and put a squirt of ketchup alongside. Fold over the edges and pinch together to seal. Do the same at both the top and bottom.
- Now make one end more triangular and in that place a pumpkin seed to make a nail.
- Using a knife make slits across the finger to represent the knuckle, using your fingers squeeze in at points to make the fingers look more real and the knuckles more prominent.
- Brush all the fingers with beaten egg and cook in the oven at 200c for 10-15 minutes until puffed up and golden looking. Take out and allow to cool slightly.
- Once cooled, take all the Witchy Fingers and pop a little extra ketchup on the ends of the nails to make them more gruesome!