- Tin of hotdogs
- Pre-made puff pastry
- Take your hotdogs out of the can and dry.
- Then get the puff pastry and roll out sheets into 16 thin strips for the Hog Dog mummies
- Separately wrap two of the thin strips of pastry around each hot dog to resemble bandages, make sure to leave a gap at the top so we can give them evil eyes!
- Brush all the mummies with beaten egg and cook in the oven at 200c for 10-15 minutes until puffed up and golden looking. Take out and allow to cool slightly.
- Finally finish the Evil Hot Dog Mummies by squirting a dollop each of mayo and ketchup into separate bowls, using the end of a teaspoon handle or a chopstick, take little dabs of each and layer up to create the evil looking eyes.
- Munch away quick before they have time to cast a spell on you!