Take this traditional crepe recipe and spin it as many ways as you like. I love the old school combo of lemon, sugar and honey, but get as creative as you want!
130g plain flour
1 tbsp caster sugar
1 egg beaten (leave out for vegan option)
300ml whole milk (soy/oat milk for vegan option)
1tbsp butter (olive/coconut oil for vegan option)
1. Whisk all the elements together in a bowl to create your batter, this should result in a loose mixture. Put in the fridge and chill for 30mins.
2. Heat a pan to hot then reduce to a medium heat, grease with veg oil (use kitchen towel to take away the excess).
3. Take out the cooled batter and mix in a teaspoon of water to loosen it up. Next pour in the batter separating into the pan and move around until the whole base is covered.
4. Cook only for a couple of minutes to until bubbling appears then flip, once cooked set aside to cool.
5. Finally, top with lashings of lemon, honey and sugar and devour as many as you can!